Last night I just didn't know what to make for dinner..  but I knew I wanted it to be easy to throw together.

I had some chicken in the freezer, so I thought that's a good start.
Then I went to the store, and picked up some organic broccoli and organic cream of broccoli, as well as some long grain brown rice.

Preheated the oven to 375*
Season the chicken to your liking.  I used some olive oil and Jamaican jerk rub I had laying around, along with a little bit of black pepper.
Mix together the 2 cups of  cream of broccoli, about 3/4 cup of uncooked rice, and a bag frozen broccoli.
Pour it all into a baking dish.
Throw the chicken on top.  I also added a little bit of bread crumbs on top.

Bake for about 50 minutes, or until the chicken and rice is done.  The rice can take a little longer.


Serve it up, and voila!  Quick, easy, delicious chicken and broccoli that everyone can be happy about!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.