Don't you just love those subscription boxes?  Or maybe you haven't started one because you don't know  what to expect.. I currently receive two, and I'm mildly obsessed!  It's so much fun to see what's inside!  Although sometimes it's hard to decide whether it's worth it or not.


I chose to start Citrus Lane mainly because I'm a new mom, and I thought it could help introduce me to new products that I didn't know about before for Everly's specific age.  Also, because it's just a fun surprise!  It makes checking the mailbox a little more exciting when there's more than junk mail and bills!





Here is what was in my May box:

Aditi Tank Bodysuit from Tea Collection- $16.50

5" Fish Playball- $9.99

Snack Container (2 Compartments) by Goodbyn- $3.99

  Detergent Samples by Vaska-(samples, no price)

Total worth: $30.48

(Subscription price is $29.00)

Is it worth it?  This month I'm not entirely sure.  I love it because it introduces me to new, great brands.  I love the bodysuit, and started browsing the Tea Collection's website for adorable summer outfits.  I also have never heard of Vaska before, which is a new "natural" and eco-friendly dish and laundry detergent brand.  I haven't tried the samples yet, but they do have great reviews!
The ball and the snack container I could do without.. I guess the ball is fun, and I'm sure she'll have fun with it.  And I suppose the snack container will be nice to have, and add to the collection!  They just weren't anything special, I guess.  

I'll definitely keep the subscription for now, and see how the next month goes!  
 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love your honesty! It is so hard with these boxes because you never know what you're going to get! I do really dig the "Happy Mommy Box" though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.