It's been almost a YEAR since I've blogged, and recently, I've had the itch again!!!

I just love to share my ideas, projects, and basically just LIFE!

I've just been busy, I guess, and felt a little uninspired..  I was tired towards the end of my pregnancy!  My days just would consist of working and going for a daily walk, but I seemed to lack motivation and creativity to do any posting.. And after I had my little lady, it pretty much went the same!

So let's do a little recap of what I've been up to!

Last time I was on, I was pregnant.. and I got realllllly pregnant!


And I loved it.  I seriously never felt better!  So I did everything pregnant, all summer long!  I attended my ten year reunion, sober cabbed until bar close for the fourth of July, and even went to one of my good girlfriend's Bachelorette parties on the Lake.

5 days after my due date, Sunday, September 28th, I refused to have to go to work on Monday..  I told Chase, we're getting this baby out of me this weekend!!! So, we did ALL we could.. walked, made "special" cookies, walked more, did other "stuff" in between, and at one point, I even hooked up my breast pump!  Haha!!!  So i'm not sure if one of those things worked, or it was just her time, but finally I started getting some contractions and went into the hospital Sunday night.
After they had me walk for a little while as I was in excruciating pain, they told me I was in back labor, and that the baby was face up.  It was PAINFUL!  BUT--- after I finally got my epidural, everything was smooth sailing!!!
My little peanut made her debut Monday morning, and she was perfect.. Let me tell you, the most amazing feeling in the whole entire world is after you've given your ALL, and are exhausted you can't do anything else, and they put your naked, crying baby on your bare chest, and you kiss your significant other, and both just start crying.  I've never felt so overwhelmed with love in my whole life!  It's incredible!


Everything has been going so well with her.. She sleeps well, eats well, and is overall such a good baby.  We've had lots of visitors, and have already done so many fun things with her!  

Three Months Old!

When she was five months old, we went to Mexico with her!  Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen.  In Cozumel we had a friends wedding at a gorgeous dive resort.  Afterwards, we switched up the scene to Playa Del Carmen for a different feel.  I'll have more on that coming soon.. But it was a blast!
Peanut!!!


      She loves her puppy, she's a beautiful, loving, smart, smiling little girl. 
 I've actually had numerous people tell me she feels like an "Old Soul" which I think is very interesting!  She has something about her though.. like she knows something you don't.  She's secretly smarter than all of us, she just can't talk yet.  

6 MONTHS!!!

Anyways.. I just wanted to catch my blog up a bit..  I've just been a little bit busy the past 9 months!!! I do have so many ideas and things I want to share in the near future, so stay tuned!




 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/07/2015

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Ashley. Your little girl is darling; congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.