GUILTY!

I just got news that Chase and I will be new Auntie and Uncle  of a baby BOY later this spring!  Of course, we knew Chase's brother and his wife were expecting, but today we found out it's a baby boy, and I can officially start browsing clearance racks!  It's perfect, because Christmas shopping is right around the corner, and tons of adorable summer clothes are on sale!  By the time July rolls around, the baby will be about 4 months old, so it'll be perfect for some 3-6 mos. clothes!  I'm so excited for them!

And a little jealous.  They are a bit younger than us, and quite a bit.. less established.  Which is fine, people have certainly raised wonderful children on less, but I guess when Chase and I found out about them, it was a little weird, because I think we thought we'd have children first.  Of course, the world doesn't work the way you think it would.  And truly, I couldn't be happier for the two of them.  It just makes me want a little peanut of our own!  Someday..  I do have to wait.. I'm in a wedding in a year, and a trip this spring..  And when I start to think about that, I don't know when we'll be "ready".  Our bucket lists are endless..
But are you ever really ready?

Either way, i'll be counting down to be a fresh Auntie to Brayden Michael, mid March!

In other news, I am joining Fit Friends!  It's a fun and healthy pen pal exchange!  You get buddied up with another member each month, and mail each other a healthy treat, inspirational material, and anything else healthy and fun!  I can't wait to see what will come of it.  Check it out, and join for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.