It has been soooo cold up here in Minnesnowwwwta...  But that isn't stopping me from getting into the Holiday Spirit!

We are having Chase's brother, his wife, and baby Brayden stay with us for the weekend.  So I was definitely excited to get some decorating done!

My new holiday centerpiece!  I've had the silver reindeer candle holders since I was young, and I found the vase at TJMaxx.  Faux flowers are from Michaels.  I love silver/gold/and sparkles!

Our beautiful Christmas Tree.  I love the gold ribbon.

One of my Baby's First Christmas ornaments.  I have all of my families now.. both of my brothers, too!  

Ice Luminaries!  I'm obsessed.  We're in the process of making a BUNCH!  I used the Arctic Ice Lanterns that was given to me one year as a gift.  You can find local retailers here.  
All you do is fill it with water, set it outside for about 10-12 hours, then bring it in, flip it upside down and let it come out.  The bottom should be thin ice that is easily breakable.  Dump out the water, and place a candle inside, and it's a beautiful lantern!  

This was on sale at Target!  Adds a nice touch.  

What are you doing to decorate for the holidays?

 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful! I really love your tree! And those candle holders! Dang! you have incredible taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Azia! I haven't heard from you in a long time, hope you're all are doing good!

      Delete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.