I decided to join a blog hop called Thankful Thursday, which coincidentally starts today, on Thanksgiving Day.

Today I am especially thankful for my Family.  In this last year, Chase and I have been through a lot, and we couldn't have done any of it without these people helping us.  We have had a lot happen in the last year.. MANY ups and downs.  I've watched our families pull together in times of need as well as celebrate wonderful moments together.  We are incredibly fortunate to be a part of the families that we are, and to have become a part of each other's families. 

For that, and these amazing people, we are THANKFUL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.