As I mentioned before, I seem to have a lack of inspiration for pretty much everything lately!  It really has been bothering me because I'm usually such a busy-body and full of ideas for all kinds of things.  I wasn't even going to put up Christmas decorations this year.  However, then I offered to host book club again this Sunday.

So...  last night I went for a run with my dog, threw dinner in the crock pot, and busted out my Holiday decor!  We have a small town home, so I don't put up my big tree.  Last year I bought a little pre-lit 3 foot tree that I just set on my table in front of our big window.  I also put up our stockings on our fireplace mantel and put lights all around!  I also started a few crafts that I will share later!  I'm not quite done..  And..  I redid my chalk board.


My main point of this post is that I feel like i'm back!  Motivated and ready to take on the holiday season!  Sometimes, when I start to feel like i'm in a rut,  I just need to MAKE myself get out there and get going again..  it feels soooo good once you do!

Tonight I have a massage and a yoga class, so that should help out too!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Post pics of your tree! I wanna see! Glad you're back and feeling motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! It's a little pathetic though.. I'm just finishing making a new skirt for it then i'll post it!

      Delete
  2. Ash!!!! will you do a blog of the spritzer cookies??? MHHHHH my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sure.. I was going to skip baking cookies this year.. but I GUESS! :) (now I have a reason to!)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.