I meant to do this on the first.. Oops!
I feel like I stretched my goals a bit for November and didn't make a lot of them.  It's good to set high goals, but so they are still achievable.. not that they weren't, but I am a very busy person so not all were do-able.

December Goals:

*Hit the gym 3x/week.  This SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD.  M,W, & F or Saturday morning..  it should be easy.  I need to make that a goal and achieve it.

*Read WILD and start an in between book... I seem to stick with one book a month, and I should really be able to read more than that.

*Save Money!  I'm starting a new job this month, so I would like to save $200 more than I typically do a month.

*Don't spend money on anything unnecessary for myself.  Sometimes I have to set this for myself.  It seems fitting for the month of December through the Holidays.  January it's my birthday, and I can treat myself then.

*Drink more TEA and less red wine and coffee!  Yes, some people could argue that I drink too much of both.  So I need to refrain and replace.

*Try three new recipes.  This is just always a good goal for me, because i'm not very savvy in the kitchen.  So I have to set those goals for myself to get more comfortable.  I already made one chicken and veggie dish in the crock pot.. so just two more!  That should be easy enough!

I think that's good for the month.  With the Holiday season, I chose not to do any crazy eating restrictions.  I just know I would set myself up to fail (No sweets.. yeah right.. people bring chocolate to my work every day and I just can't resist!)  But I figure hitting the gym 3x/week would even that out.

Hope you set your goals for December!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your goals! I find getting up early and hitting the gym before work works best for me. After work, I never seem to have time/motivation/desire.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.