Where has time gone?  It's been over a week, and I haven't even had a chance to post a few pictures of my trip.  We've just been so busy since we got back!

Well, it was a wonderful time.  It's funny because I started thinking that 11 days for Mexico was a little too long.. I was wrong!  If only Rocko was down there with us, I don't think we would've come home!
Casa Rosa (The Pink One) <3
Our good friends came!  We took them deep sea fishing.  
We didn't catch anything, but we saw lots of turtles and dolphins.  


The drinks they make there are so delicious.  I usually don't drink strawberry margaritas or anything like that at home, because it's just syrup!  But nope, not here.  It's simply strawberries, ice, and tequila..  And the Pina Coladas?  They bartender (often times) climbs up a a palm tree to get fresh coconuts and chops up a fresh pineapple.  They are amazing.

Surprise!  My brother was doing his own trip scuba diving around the golf, and facebooked me that he decided to come out to the West Coast for the weekend!  So Chase picked up up from the airport and the next day we all went out to Porto de Sea... a gorgeous, quiet, and local beach.  
In fact, i'm pretty sure this is where the inspiration for the ending of the Shawshank Redemption came from.  Look familiar?  This is where they run away to!  

We also spent a lot of time with (Chase's) good ole' Grandpa Don!  He's spending 3 months down there this year!  We were sure to have plenty of dinners and happy hours with him.  It was so much fun!

 Bros.  I'm so glad that Erik was able to make it.  For the first few nights, he just spend the evenings in the Hammock up on our rooftop!  It's easy to make yourself feel right at home there..  And I told him, you'll be coming down here many more times!

That's the gist of it.  These are with my new camera, which is big so I wasn't able to bring it everywhere.  I might post some more later though that my friend Jenny took.  It was a blast and I already can't wait until next year!

That's about all that's new with me though.  We still have a lot of "nesting" to do at the house..  But, it'll all come together in time!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.