Happy Monday!  
                     I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was alright.  I actually went home sick from work Thursday and Friday.  Chase was out of town so I just snuggled with my little nugget. 
Best snuggler ever.
Saturday my girly-friend and I did a walk for Breast Cancer, and it was a beautiful day for it!  Afterwards we went to a little occasional antique/gift shop called Flamingos.. There'll be more about that coming soon!  
Team Treasured Chests! 
Later Saturday, I whipped together this Trader Joe's Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar mix.  It was an impulse buy.  They had samples at the store, and they were absolutely delish.  And they were even better at home!


Worth Every Calorie!
       But last week, I was working on this fun little project.  I found this table at the Goodwill for only $2.99!  I thought it was adorable, and I knew I could make it cute!  Sanding the top (because it's just plywood, and it's all scratched up) took longer than I thought it would.  I bought some awesome Martha Stewart antique gold metallic paint, got a new knob from Home Depot, cleaned up the rest of it, and it's done!  I finished it, and I love it!  
Pretty cute, eh?
I've actually been working on a few projects, so stay tuned!




1 comment:

  1. That is cute. I want to see it in its home with stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.