This morning, I was feeling good!  This is my last day of work for a while, it's pay day, a Friday in general..  I was just in a good mood!  So I "paid it forward" at Caribou Coffee this morning for the person behind me in the drive through.  I must say, it felt really good!  I never even saw that person, but I hope I started their Friday off well, and then maybe she'll pay it forward to someone else soon.  Just trying to spread the love!



So, this is it!  I have a wedding to attend Saturday, Sunday we'll relax and organize, then Monday we're off to Thailand!  

I am going to try to blog a little bit while i'm over there, but we'll see.  I always think I will when I go on a trip, and I never make the time!  However, we'll be doing a lot of traveling around, so there'll be plenty of downtime!  I should be able to at least get a few pictures up.  

Until then..  Sawatdee!  

(I really need to brush up on my Thai!  haha!)


1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome. I am so happy you did that. And I want to hear all about the orphanage. Your going to be on so many adventures! Cant wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.