Remember here when I talked about the adorable occasional shop in South Minneapolis called Flamingos?

Well, while we were there, I picked up this bad boy!  Bar carts are pretty trendy right now, and I've been keeping my eyes peeled for something just like this at a decent price!

Kind of fugly, but I knew it had potential!

My husband has been so annoyed of all of my ongoing projects that are in the garage.. so I decided to finally finish one and get it out of the way!

I taped the wheels before I painted so that they stayed black.


My inspiration for this project is all over pinterest.  Here are a few pictures of what I had in mind:
The Mrs. Lilian Bar Cart- $550.00 (Definately not in my budget!)
Ballard Designs Jill Bar Cart- $349.00  (still cray if you ask me!)

 So I painted the inside tray white, and the rest was painted with 


Here's the end result!
It turned out just how I wanted it to!

         I might get way to into styling it..  For instance, that bottle of Bombay hasn't even been opened.. 
we've had it since our realtor bought it for our housewarming party.  We will never drink it, but it sure is pretty on my bar cart!  I'm also in love with the Mermaid bottle opener you can find here.  And the framed postcard is Van Gogh's Blue Iris that I got at the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam!  

..I'm obsessed with it.  and it fits perfect in my kitchen!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and nice post ^^

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gigi! Yes, I'd love to follow! Thanks!

      Delete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.