I'm obsessed.

Tea tree is so good for your skin, especially problematic skin. Aside from acne it's been shown to help treat eczema and psoriasis among other conditions.  Everyone raves about the oil benefits!

Well, recently I was browsing at one of my fav new bath/body shops called Lush and I found these little gems!


First of all, I love steaming my face.  In the past, i've used Lavender oil or thrown some green tea bags in there (both which are very beneficial!) Steaming your face opens up your pores which helps clean them out, and softens the top layer of your skin so it's easier to exfoliate.  It's amazing.  And now I found tea tree tablets and I'm in love.

Just throw them in your hot water and let them fizzle!  Sometimes I put a towel around me head to confine the steam.  I sit for 5-10 minutes, depending on the day!  Tea tree is anti-viral and anti-fungal, and helps heal any serious breakouts.

And the best part..  when your quickie little steam session is over you can save the water!  I put mine in a spray bottle and now I use it as a toner.  The saleslady at Lush said you can keep the water for up to two weeks.

Sweeeeet!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.