So, I have to be honest..  2013 is going to be pretty hard to beat for me!  I traveled to Mexico and Thailand, bought a new house, and made a ton of great memories with friends and family!  But I came up with a little list of "resolutions" or improvements for the next year, and I'm pretty excited about it!  



14 Improvements for 2014
Take more pictures
Learn to knit
Make a career change
Try new recipes
Go somewhere I've never been--I'm thinking South Carolina, but nothing official yet ;)
Paint my house
Volunteer
Each time I buy something, donate something.
Work out consistently!
Eat less sugar >so hard for me!<
Organize my house top to bottom!
Plant a garden.
Spend more time with family
Grow this blog. Somehow!

Is there anything I should add?  What's on your resolution list for ways to improve yourself this next year?

    Does anyone have any fun plans for New Years?
I actually have a fancy wedding to go to downtown.  It should be fun!  I love the idea of a New Years Wedding.. What a way to celebrate your anniversary every year!

I hope everyone gets to cheers to some Champs (unless your preggers, of course) and have a safe
New Years!
 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.