Happy Friday!  Hopefully it's been a good week for everyone!

Mine has been great, although weirdly quiet at home.  Chase took Rocko and they went on a road trip to Park City, Utah to visit some friends.  I'm flying out at 5 pm tonight and I'm so excited!  Two of our best friends live out there, and tomorrow me and Cassie might be driving to Vegas for a few nights!  It'll be a fun mini-cation!

Although the house has been quiet, I've still been keeping busy.  My bestie (and MOA) and I had a full fun day on Tuesday.. shopping and getting sushi, then had too much wine at my house and had a sleepover.  It was long overdue!  I think I'll have girl sleepovers until I'm 90.  They're essential once in a while!

Anyways..  you know those weeks where you feel just bloated?  Where it really doesn't feel like it's yourself.. just water weight that you can't seem to shed!  Ugh.  I hate that!  I've been feeling like that all week long!  So, I've been doing good at hitting the gym.  (3x this week--cheayyaaaaah)  AND some yoga!  I feel kind of funny because I won't be able to again until next Thursday!  I'm also missing our Barre class this Saturday.  Bah Humbug!  (Although it'll be well worth it!)

So, besides trying to stay active, I've been trying to eat lots of veggies and chugging water.  I've also been drinking a lot of Kombucha.. which I just loooooove.  I try to drink a few bottles a week (but they get a little spendy!).  They're delicious!

I was reading this website which describes a bit what it's all about.

If you've never heard of it, it's basically a delicious fermented tea.  It has tons of live enzymes, probiotics, and antioxidants!  It's great for detoxification, a substitute for soda drinkers, and boosts your immune system!  It has also been said to be very good for people with cystic acne (the big 'undergrounders') and the best part?!   It's only 60 calories for the whole bottle!  What a lovely little treat!   The taste of it alone can be fairly strong, so I like drinking the ones that are cut with a juice of some sort.  This specific one is Synergy brand and is flavored with some pure cranberry juice, and makes the whole drink absolutely fabulous!

Well...  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back next week to tell all about mine!  :)
 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.