Hey Ya'll.........  I'm here to share a super easy and tasty recipe for your sweet tooth! 





The simple 5 ingredients:
1 Ripe Banana
1/2 C. of Rolled Oats
1/3 C. of Chocolate Chips
1/4 C. of Peanut Butter
..And a heaping spoonful of Chia Seeds, because why not?! 

Just mix them all together, plop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet, and bake at 375* for about 20 minutes!  They're so easy and good, and because they are basically banana and peanut butter, they stay soft in texture!  Perfectly fitting for my sweet tooth! 


Enjoy!
 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love easy cookie recipes! Adding banana is such an easy way to make it much healthier too. Yum!
    www.sweatyandfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.