Yes, you are reading this right..  3 blogs in one day!  Holy smokes.  But, I've been needing to catch up on date night, was tagged in a blog, and had a little venting time as well..  so here we go..

These are the rules:

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself

2. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you.

3. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you tag.

4. Pass the award onto 11 bloggers (No Tag Backs!)

My 11 facts:
1.  I am happily married and we have a beautiful dog (lame, I know, but let me warm up..)
2.  I am able to say that I've been on three continents..  North America, Europe, and Asia
3.  I hate artificial blueberry flavor.. but don't mind the actual fruit.
4.  I'm obsessed with having clean, wiped down counters in the kitchen.. but not the bathroom which is strange.. you'd think they'd go hand in hand.
5.  I love LOVE chocolate.
6.  I enjoy practicing yoga.
7.  I have never lived AWAY from another woman... i've always had a fantastic neighbor or roommate, and i'm slightly afraid to move because of that. 
8.  I'm slightly OCD when I wrap presents.. I can't help it, they should look pretty!
9.  I change my hair color with the season.. a large perk of being besties with a hair stylist :)  It goes with my multi personalities!
10.  Reality tv is a guilty pleasure of mine.. even though I don't have cable, there are a few shows i'm sure not to miss!
11.  I hate clutter.

aziasaidwhat's questions
                   1. What was the name of your first pet?  Yukon, he was a beautiful husky. 
2. If you could have dinner and drinks with any living person on the planet, who would it be?  Good question..  currently, probably Katie Holmes.. I'd really like the inside dish on the scientology deal. 
3. Aliens- Real or Not Real?  There must be living creatures on another planet.. 
4. You have to sing Karaoke, can't get out of it- HAVE to sing- What song do you pick?  Probably Miranda Lambert..  gunpowder and lead.  I'm pretty sure I was meant to be a twangy country star..  maybe in another life :)
5. Who is more attractive: Prince William or Prince Harry?  Harry for sure!
6. What is your favorite city and why?  Of places i've been, i'd say Florence.  There is a certain energy that is just AMAZING over there! 
7. What is the meaning of life?  No one knows..  We can all just learn as much as we can, meet the people we do, form amazing relationships, and raise a beautiful family, and I think at the end of the day, that is all that it's about.
8. What was your favorite pizza topping when you were 4 years old?  Cheese.  Simple.
9. One day, the government decides everyone has to wear jumpsuits. You can wear either orange or purple-- what do you pick?  Purple fo sho.
10. Have you ever played "Bloody Mary"?  Yes.. not a fan though.  They tend to be a bit pulpy, and for some reason, I don't know how to swallow pulp.
11. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? What kind of snacks did you eat/drink?  Magic Mike :)  With some lady friends..  I don't usually buy the snacks at the movie theater though.

My questions:
1.  What is your vice?
2.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
3.  What would your super power be?
4.  Dream job?   
5.  Which celebrity would you want to..ya know.. ?
6.  Do you have a skill you wish you were better at?
7.  Mac or Microsoft?
8.  Favorite movie?
9.  If you were a celebrity what would you be?  (athlete, movie star, model, reality star, musician, etc..)
10.  What are your thoughts on religion?
11.  Favorite food ever?

TAG:  (I don't follow 11 people :( )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.