A friend of mine from high school was in a car accident that took his life last night.  His name was Mark, and he was everything wonderful.  Friends with everyone, he was fun, such a sweetie to everyone, very smart, outgoing, a strong believer, and always funny! 

In high school, we were buds!  Since then we would still run it into each other here and again.  He was just always such a nice guy and fun to catch up with.  I believe it was last Halloween I hung out with him.  No matter how close you were with someone, when something like this happens to someone you know, someone your age, so suddenly, you can't help but to ponder things a bit. 
It makes me reflect on my life, and the people in it, and remmeber to take advantage of each memory, each person, and each experience.  Situations like this make you wonder if He has a plan for everyone..  if that was supposed to happen like that, or if it was purely a mistake.  I am personally open to spiritual beliefs, however, I know that Mark was a strong believer in Christ. 
You just never know what this life has in store for each of us, our family, and our friends.  It can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

If you remember a while ago, asked about my biggest fears, car accidents were on there.  They happen SO FAST.  So PLEASE, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.  DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE.  DON'T SPEED.  BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELT.  And TEACH your children to drive responsibly as well.  I'm not sure exactly what went wrong in this accident, but it took a life of a wonderful man. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.