This was so easy, but a bit tedious since I used small pieces of fabric.
All I did was cover my old tree skirt!  Keep in mind, this is a small skirt because it's for my mini tree.  I cut up a bunch of pieces of linen fabric.  They are about 2" by 4".  I had some extra lace laying around, so I glued that to some of them too.  Then, I just ruffled each piece and hot glued it on.  I started from the inside and worked my way out.  Looking back, I think I should have started from the outside.


But I love how it turned out!


Unfortunately, you can still see some of the green underneath.  I might do one more layer to see if I can cover it up along the edges more, but you get the idea!


And here's my mini-tree.  Cute, eh?
After the holidays, i'm going to get a nice camera..  I can't wait.  My phone doesn't take very good ones!

Happy Holidays to all!

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.