It's been a while since I've been able to find a moment to write!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday weekend!  I've had a very busy past few weeks cleaning the house and seeing different families.  Chase's mom stayed with us last weekend and then of course we had my family stuff going on all week.  It's really neat when you join families with someone else.  Chase has been a part of my family practically since we started dating.  We don't see his as often, but now I'm starting to feel that from his side more, as well.

On another note, I did a new little project.  I'm actually REALLY excited about it! 
A doctor that I work for gave me 2 of these old things from Ikea:

I've had them up in our bedroom for a while..  but I knew I wanted to do something different.  I just never had the motivation.  But now that I know we aren't moving any time soon, I figured I should make up our bedroom a little bit more.  
So.. I:
*Printed out Mr. & Mrs. signs just on normal paper at work in a font that I liked.  
*Chase sanded down the frame a little, so that when I painted it the paint would have something to grab onto.  
*I painted the frames a light greyish-blue.
*I cut pieces of burlap to fit the mat edges.  
.. Put it all together, and...........



Super cute signs for either side of our beds!  I love them.. they aren't the highest quality by any means, but cute, fun, a little rustic, yet shabby.  And they'll go perfect on each sides of our bed, and i'm going to hang our old door in the middle.  

I'm not sure why I always procrastinate on hanging all of my projects..  I will though, and take pictures of it all!  I got a new camera for Christmas, too, so my pictures are going to start to be great!  So get ready.. :)

Hope all is well with everyone during this season!  Cheers!

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.