I was just browsing through my Trash the Dress album on facebook..
I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but they did turn out pretty awesome!  We sort of went fo ra garage/junk yard type of theme..

Check out a few:

 This one was sort of funny to do.. but it turned out well!




 I think i'll frame this one for our bedroom..  It's a little steamy! :)









My dear friend Ashley Nichole took these, as she's also a local Minneapolis start up photographer!
I'm so glad that we did these.. it's was tons of fun, and I think it's great that we were able to spend more time taking some pictures of me in the dress without all of the stress of the Wedding day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We'll be working on getting our house more put together..  Pictures to come soon!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.