This post is a bit overdue, as I made this juice two weeks ago before Chase's softball practice.  But, I wanted to share it, nonetheless, because it's delicious, refreshing, and nutritious!

This concoction I threw together was sooo tasty!



As you can see, I used a whole grapefruit, two stems of kale, two kiwis (cut up but I kept the skin on), one lemon, and one cucumber.  It made enough juice for Chase and I to each have a healthy glass.  I honestly looooved this combination!


Grapefruit is delicious, and has lot of benefits!


  • It's obviously a citrus fruit, so it's high in Vitamin C, which is always good!  Vitamin C is actually essential for our bodies to produce healthy collagen..  which prevent wrinkles!

  • Grapefruit also speeds up metabolism and helps drop those extra pounds!  Can't go wrong there!

  • It helps to prevent and ease arthritis.  After my knee surgery, my Doc told me that I will for sure have arthritis in my knee at a young age.  That's so scary to me!  So any (natural) thing I can do to postpone/ease it, i'm on board.

  • Grapefruit also contains citrus limonoids which help prevent cancerous cells from forming.. that's HUGE!

  • It also helps to lower cholesterol.



Yummy!


 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.