I've been completely avoiding the blogging world lately.. and mainly, because I've been waiting to announce:

We're having a baby!!!

Chase and I are both soooo excited.

It's been crazy few months.. After I got home from Park City and had my appointment with my Orthopedic surgeon, he scheduled me a CT scan for better imaging of the injury.  Before they started the CT scan, they asked if there was any chance I could be pregnant..
Jokingly, I said "I don't think so, but you never know, right?!? haha."  They didn't think it was funny.  They sent me to the lab to go and take a test to be sure, even though I insisted that I couldn't be..
After we took the test, they had us wait in a special room for a phone call from the surgeon who ordered the tests.. and when he called, he told us the test was positive.

So that's where we found out.  I was a little bit bummed, because I always thought I'd find out and find a really cute or funny way to tell Chase..  but, life just doesn't always go as planned, am I right?!?

It'll still be a funny story to tell our baby one day!

It's unfortunate that I had to undergo a serious surgery and start this pregnancy off with pain meds, blood clots, and a broken knee, but it's good that it was all so early.  I should be all healed soon, and then I'll be able to start walking, working out again and gain my muscle back so I can carry this little person growing inside of me!

I'm almost out of my first trimester and we're due at the end of September.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
 photo BeFunky_sigjpg_zpsdaf10c08.jpg

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad it is announcement time! Also- you are so freaking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say..

Ashley

Ashley

ABOUT ME

Mother to Everly and Wife to Chase. I'm a Minnesota Mama who wants a blog to share, create, inspire and be inspired! Follow me for all of the adventures and ideas while I'm Flirting with the Days!

SOCIAL



Search This Blog

POPULAR POSTS

Powered by Blogger.